Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

Way back in May of this year I was interviewed by a guy from an online writer's magazine called Often Inspired. I cooperated, politely, wondering secretly why any real writer would want to read about some out-of-work pretender trying to crash the party. Months went by and it never appeared. I had visions of my interviewer getting dressed down by his editor, like in some old Thirties movie featuring James Gleason. "I send you out to interview writers and you bring me back this crap?!" Anyway, it finally appeared, and I discovered it while surfing around some of my old bookmarks. You can read it here: Often Inspired Magazine

Update: January 26, 2015

Often Inspired has revamped its website and this interview is no longer available for viewing. I have a draft that was sent to me by the interviewer, Doug Krentzlin, and you can read it here on my Google Drive.

1 comment:

  1. Nice interview, I bet you have more followers than you realize.

    ReplyDelete